chihuahua dress-up contest 2018; dog pre-registration and contest information
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 1st Annual Columbus Taco Fest Chihuahua and Non-Chihuaha Dress Up Contest which will be held Saturday, May 19th 2018 at Genoa Park from 5:30-6:15pm. Below is the application to register your pup. Once your application has been received, we will send you an email confirmation. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your email will be added to our e-mail list in order for you to receive important updates about the contest. If you don’t want to receive any updates you may unsubscribe from the email list at any time.
REGISTRATION FEE: $10
Fee due at check in. All proceeds benefits Recue Me Ohio. Pre-registration applications must be received by no later than May 5th. Registration will also be open during the festival. The winning dogs will receive prizes and goodies from contest sponsors.
- Please plan to arrive at least a half hour early for check-in and registration. Registration begins at 3pm.
- Contest will include various categories: Chihuahuas (main event), small dogs (any breed) and big dogs (any breed).
- Entrants’ costumes will be judged for creativity and uniqueness. Bonus points will be awarded for owner/dog combo costumes.
- Dogs vaccinations must be current.
- It’s not about about breeding or pedigrees; your Chihuahua does not need to be purebred to enter. But dog must look like a Chihuahua to win the main event.
- All dogs must be on a leash or carried or otherwise under control of owner at all times. Unruly dogs or owners may be disqualified or asked to leave.
- Dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet.
- Our judges are volunteers from Rescue Me Ohio. Their decisions are final.
- Chihuahuas and other pups must be present during registration
- Registration fees are non-refundable and will go towards Rescue Me Ohio
- Columbus Taco Fest reserves the right to use owner/dog photos for future advertising
All of this information is subject to change